Aston® Tire Changer ATC-5800A
- Double-wear resist scribing's makes wheel clamps move more fluently. The limited block avoids scratching wheels and can fix the position for tires on the wheel clamps automatically.
- Uses one cylinder to support both the right and left assist arms at the same time. Easy to operate and improves the working rate.
- Three points press the tires together with the helper, making it easier to change the tire and improves the working rate.
- The 186-steel cylinder that operates the blade makes the pressure of the bead breaker more powerful. It also works and lasts a very long time. (over 600 thousand times of use)
- The shape, the angle, the material and the structure of the working head makes it exceptionally easier to change the run-flat tires without damaging the wheels or rims.
- High power motor with low noise improved the working efficiency significantly
- The bead breaker, the claws, the working head and the crowbar are all equipped with embedded plastic covers, protecting the rim from damaging and sliding.
- Stronger and stable structural design for the assist arms
Tire Changers and Wheel Balancers Combo: ATC-5800A & AWB-139ML3
Tire Changer ATC-5800A
Maximum tire diameter
Maximum tire width
Pressing force (10bar)
5731 lbs. (2600kg)
Operating air pressure
Maximum charge pressure
Power supply voltage
120V1ph/220V 1ph／380V 3ph
595 lbs. (270kg)
Working state noise
Wheel Balancer AWB-139ML3
3D Fully Automatic Magnetic Levitation/LCD/Laser/hood
Max Tire Diameter
110V 60hz or 220V 60hz
8 Balancing modes
DYN, ALU1, ALU2, ALU3, ALU4, ALU5, ALUS, ST
Max tire weight
165 lbs. (75kg)
285 lbs. (129kg)
342 lbs. (155kg)
Sound pressure level